Discover Bali in an exclusive Seminyak accommodation : Villa Surga.Experience paradise in the aptly named Villa Surga; a stunning Seminyak accommodation that offers privacy amidst Bali ’s most popular hotspots. Built newly in 2008 with contemporary style and design that merges seamlessly with traditional living ideas, Villa Surga offers a unique Bali vacation experience that is steeped in luxury.
Located in a quiet neighbourhood in central Seminyak, this holiday home is within walking distance of Bali’s legendary beaches, famous venues such as Hotel Oberoi, trendy boutiques, and the renowned sunset lounge bar, Ku De Ta.
Stylish outdoor living in the cityThis two bedroom villa boasts modern comforts and outdoor living styles, with a tropical garden, private natural stone pool and an open sided lounge, and even a fully equipped kitchenette, all encased within a traditional capped roof structure. It’s serene, yet the central setting makes it an ideal villa for families or two couples travelling together.
Villa Surga consists of two floors, each housing separate air conditioned bedrooms to ensure maximum privacy. Each bedroom has attached bathrooms which are luxuriously designed with glass detailing and sleek amenities. The lower level faces out into the pool and garden. An alfresco style lounge brings the sounds, sights and scents of Bali into this exclusive Seminyak accommodation. Stylish rattan furniture with plush cushions makes up the décor of this area, which also has a 42″ LCD satellite TV and DVD player. WiFi is also available throughout the vicinity.
Outside the structure, a manicured tropical garden flourishes with flowering plants and shady trees. Set in the middle of it is a 33 m2 private swimming pool, ideal for cooling off in the summer days. Sun loungers line the pool deck, where guests can lay under the sun in their private paradise villa.
A Seminyak accommodation with true Bali hospitalityVilla Surga is serviced by a dedicated team of staff. The villa’s warm and friendly housekeeper ensures that guests are content, and apart from tending to the cleanliness of the villa, she can also be requested to whip up some simple local dishes for guests. For a more adventurous culinary experience, the villa’s chef can be requested to prepare local and international dishes at an extra cost. Other services of the villa include a gardener and pool by who come by regularly to maintain the villa.
- Centrally located in the heart of Seminyak;
- Close to popular Bali beaches, bars, clubs and shopping districts;
- Ideal for a family or two couples.
Rest of the year (see below); min. 2 nights
||Chinese New Year Feb 2 - Feb 9 inclusive; Easter Apr 18 - April 25 inclusive, July; min. 4 nights|
August, Dec 20 - Jan 9 inclusive; min. 6 nights
- All prices and facilities are exclusive 10% government tax and PayPal - or bank fees
- We invoice in USD
Services and Facilities:
- Welcome drink+chilled towel
- Starter Pack and Cleaning Staff
- Fully furnished living room with 42″ LCD TV
- Internet connection (through the use of a voucher)
- Audio equipment
- Two bedrooms, fully air-conditioned, one with balcony
- Two bathrooms with showers, hot and cold water
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Property area 450 m²
- Private parking inside the gate
- close to the honored Balinese Temple of Petitenget
- close to the beach and surfing facilities
- close to famous dining restaurants and shops
- fitness clubs, spa and massage centers nearby
- nightlife of Seminyak and Kuta