How the booking of a holiday villa works
WE HAVE MADE SEARCHING THE RIGHT VILLA EASY, BY CATEGORIZING THEM FOR YOU:
- All Holiday Villas
- Beach Front Villas
- Garden Villas
- Golf Villas
- Ocean View Villas
- Rice Field View Villas
- Villas within Walking Distance to Beach (max. 500 m.)
By filling in the inquiry form we know which villa you are interested in. We need to know the number of persons (18+) and children, their nationality and ages. And last but not least the period you want to rent.
About the number of persons and bedrooms:
- Every villa has a maximum number of guests, as shown in the villa description. If you wish to have additional guests we need to be informed prior to receipt of your deposit payment in order to acquire the villa manager/owner’s permission. This is also to assure you of the correct level of service and adequate bedding and linen for your stay;
- If not mentioned explicitly otherwise, each bedroom’s maximum capacity is two adults. A villa may however have a specific regulation of its own of maximum capacity which is applicable for adults and children, e.g. some villas consider children as of the age of twelve years as adult.
We will provide you with a response to your inquiry as quickly as possible. In the event that you do not receive a response within 48 hours, please contact us instantly at our email address: infoATbaliholidayvilla.com (please change ‘AT’ in the mail address with ‘@’).
If the villa that is inquired for is available, we will send you the response with further information to follow-up your reservation.
In the event that the villa that is inquired for is not available, we will send you information on similar villas that are available for the desired period.
Villa availability is subject to change, particularly in peak and high seasons. The villa which is available upon your inquiry may no longer be vacant when you confirm your reservation at a later time. Thus, you are strongly suggested to confirm your holiday villa booking reservation soon after we inform you of the villa’s availability. In general, we can hold your inquiry only for a maximum of three working days after your inquiry.
Once you confirm the booking, we will provide you with an invoice including the villa's included services and instructions on the payment. The payment has to be in our account within the timeframe as indicated in the invoice; the reservation will be automatically cancelled unless the payment is settled in time.
Upon the reception of the payment, we will issue a receipt of payment and booking confirmation regarding the reservation. The receipt will include the date of check-in and check-out, remaining payments, etc.
In order for us to pick you up, please inform us of your detailed arrival schedule of each group member.
ABSOLUTE CLARITY ABOUT RATES, COSTS AND FEES!
At all hotels in Indonesia, a standard 10% Government Tax and a 10% Surcharge is levied. However, when booking our holiday villas, all charges are explicitly mentioned and most of the time lower than those of hotels.
BOOKING YOUR HOLIDAY VILLA: CONFIRMING RESERVATION, METHODS OF PAYMENT
In general we will ask a 50% deposit to confirm your reservation for rentals when the booking invoice date is 61 days or more from the arrival date (this may differ subject on the owner, however). Once the deposit is received it is non-refundable. The deposit must be received by us 5 (five) calendar days after we send you the invoice in order to secure your reservation.
For rentals where the arrival date is 60 days or less after the booking invoice issue date, the total rental amount (100%) must be paid as a non-refundable deposit.
Where a 50% deposit applies to the booking, the remaining 50% balance of the rental amount must be paid not less than 60 days before the arrival date stated on the booking invoice.
Payment must be received promptly in order to guarantee your reservation. The balance payment we receive is non-refundable.
Once we receive your payment we will send you a confirmation & receipt by email.
Payment is done through bank wire transfer, Credit Card (via PayPal) or PayPal. All payments should be received in net full, including all the bank charges plus the fees of the corresponding bank(s) or the Paypal charges. All these costs must be added by the sender.
NOTE: for larger amounts, bank wire transfer may be cheaper than PayPal's fee, however bank wire transfer is also slower, which will demand quicker action when securing your reservation.
FREE AIRPORT TRANSFERS TO YOUR VILLA, CHECKING-IN AND CHECKING-OUT
You will receive free airport transfers as our service. Please take notice of the following details to prevent any possible inconvenience:
- You will be awaited by a representative outside at the arrival gate at Bali’s International Airport Ngurah Rai, straight after you pass through customs. The driver will hold up a sign with your booking name; he will assist you with luggage and will escort you to the holiday villa;
Time for check-in at the villa is after 14:00 and time for check-out is at before 11:00 local time.
- We can arrange early check-in or late check-out on an availability basis and at the discretion of the villa management/owner (extra costs may be applicable). If desired, please inform us in advance about your requirement of early check-in and/or late check-out;
- If without prior notification, there is an additional charge of 50% of one night rental rate for late check-out between 11:00 and 18:00 local time.
CANCELLATION OF YOUR HOLIDAY VILLA BOOKING
A cancellation should always be made in written, by e-mail or letter. If you do not show up, all of the payments are forfeited.
In general, a cancellation fee of 50% of the total rental amount will be charged on any full or partial booking cancellation made by you 61 days or more prior to the arrival date.
If your cancellation is made within 60 days of the arrival date, a cancellation fee of 100% of the total rental amount will be charged.
THE PERIOD OF SEASONS
The classification of seasons, the season period and related pricing are subject to each villa owner’s discretion. Our website provides a villa-detail page with necessary information for you to refer to.
We will do our best to accommodate any reasonable amendment, but the guest should be aware that some amendments may not be possible. When such an amendment is possible, related amendment fees are determined on a case by case basis. Typical fees range from 50 to 100 USD.
A booking amendment can only be made in written; either by e-mail or letter.
A booking amendment is subject to availability.
The booking amendment policy for each villa may differ.
Please note that reducing the rental period is not an amendment but a partial cancellation.
PARTIES AND EVENTS
The villas are provided for the purpose of holiday accommodation only. Parties and/or events like weddings held in the villas are subject to the discretion of management, the neighborhood surrounding the villas and local authorities and are likely to incur some fees and charges. Please note:
- In some neighboring communities, certain activities may be forbidden in and around the villa;
- Specific notification for holding parties or events in the villa is required when your reservation is made;
- You may be required to pay fees to obtain a license of holding the event from local authorities.
For all other information we kindly refer to the Terms and Conditions which we will add to the invoice as it may differ depending on the villa, or as our response on an inquiry, or please email us your questions at: infoATbaliholidayvilla.com (please change ‘AT’ in the mail address with ‘@’).