Bali paradise villa in Seminyak folded around its pool:Origami (from the words “oru” that means folding and “kami” meaning paper) is the ancient Japanese art of folding paper. By using only one sheet of paper and folding it in a special way, without the use of glue or a pair of scissors, very special and delicate shapes can be made. This Japanese art was the inspiration for the architect when he designed this beautiful Bali paradise villa.
Tropical villa within walking distance to shops and restaurants:The Australian and British owners of this luxury three bedroom residence have put all their love and passion into the villa. When you enter the tropical garden inside the villa you will be amazed how beautifully the geometrical shapes unfold themselves. The villa covers a total area of 400 sqm. Access is very easy and it takes only 20 minutes to get from the Ngurah Rai Airport to the villa.
This Bali paradise villa is located at just a short 5 minutes walk from supermarkets, shops, restaurants and bars. From the villa it's only 10 minutes to the famous Double Six Beach and just fifteen minutes to Seminyak Beach. The property lies between the heart of Legian and Seminyak, where many famous tourist spots can be found.
Bali paradise villa with an exotic style of living:This tropical villa offers a lot of privacy and in order to provide an exotic lifestyle, it has been designed by using an elegant and modern style combined with Asian elements. The villa has been draped around a large pool and is divided into a main building with dining area, living room, kitchen, guest bathroom and laundry room downstairs and the master bedroom upstairs with dressing and an en suite bathroom.
Unwinding with the different pace of time on Bali:Two separate bedrooms, each with a private bathroom, are located in the second building. Opposite the pool is a lovely area for wonderful lazy reading time or to relax after a great game of golf on one of the perfect golf courses on the island. Or maybe just to daydream while you relax and you realize that time has a different pace in Bali!
- Private exquisitely styled villa;
- Combined modern and Asian styling”;
- Within 5 minutes walking distance to shops, restaurants etc.
Pricing 2016 - March 31 2017:
USD 260 (two bedrooms)
USD 385 (three bedrooms)
|Rest of the year (see below); min. 2 nights|
USD 310 (two bedrooms)
USD 435 (three bedrooms)
|July 1 - August 31 inclusive; min. 3 nights|
|Peak||USD 505||Dec 20 - Jan 5 inclusive; min. 7 nights|
- All prices and non-inclusive services, facilities and (sur)charges are exclusive 15% service charge and government tax and exclusive PayPal - or bank fees
- We invoice in USD
Services & Facilities:
- Welcome drinks and cool towel
- Daily continental breakfast for max. 7 persons
- Housekeeping, gardener and security (24h)
- Private garage
- Private swimming pool (8m x 4m)
- Mini safes
- Wi-Fi internet
- Satellite TV, DVD, CD player, stereo system
- Complimentary mineral water
- Separate menus for lunch and dinner
- Spa & Massage facilities with outside professional spa provider
- Outside catering services or BBQ for parties