Enjoy your sun holiday in this cosy rental villa in Bali : Villa Mala.Situated in the heart of Canggu, one of the islands last remaining stretches of traditionally farmed rice fields, Villa Mala is a luxurious and cosy getaway for two. Its secluded atmosphere is steeped in solitude and relaxation amidst a natural landscape. Despite its isolation from the touristy madness of Bali’s larger towns, Villa Mala offers easy access to some of Bali’s most renowned shops, restaurants and entertainment venues. The lively towns of Kuta and Seminyak are only a short drive away, making Villa Mala an ideal spot to return to after a long day of adventures in the Island of the Gods.
Romantic and tropical outdoor livingGet the best out of your sun holiday in this charming rental villa in Bali which features a variety of tropical outdoor living experiences. From soaking under the sun in a freestanding stone bathtub, to a luxurious bedroom suite that opens up to embrace the manicured private garden – Villa Mala seeks to bring you closer to nature and moments of peace. This is also reflected in the villa’s self-contained and minimalistic meditation room. Other amenities of the villa include a range of custom-made natural bath products, a large wardrobe, personal safe, a mini bar, LED TV, HiFi Stereo, a DVD & CD selection, wireless internet throughout the villa and a car park.
At nightfall, the gardens are illuminated by candlelight and lanterns, ushering in an enchanted atmosphere over the entire villa. Guests can enjoy this view from the outdoor lounge, or choose to have a romantic candlelight dinner in the garden, courtesy of the villa’s chef.
A rental villa in Bali that caters to your ideal sun holidayA little over a kilometre away from this unique rental villa in Bali, the Indian Ocean with its roaring shoreline beckons guests to enjoy their sun holidays. Villa Mala is part of the Engima Villas complex, which is made up of three luxurious holiday homes. All three villas can be rented simultaneously in order to host a special event or occasion; such as wedding ceremonies, birthdays, anniversaries or just a small private party in your own private garden. The villa’s staff can cater up to 40 guests and prepare a selection of simple, yet scrumptious cooking, as well as take care of the groceries and shopping. Outside catering can also be arranged via the staff.
- Cosy one bedroom villa amongst rice fields;
- Close to the Indian Ocean and offer stunning sunset views;
- Private and manicured tropical garden with outdoor bathtub.
Pricing 2016 till March 31 2017 inclusive:
|Low||USD 148||Rest of the year (see below); min. 2 nights|
|High||USD 163||July 1 - August 31 inclusive; min. 3 nights|
|Peak||USD 163||Dec 20 - Jan 5 inclusive; min. 5 nights|
- All prices and facilities are inclusive tax and service, but exclusive PayPal - or bank fees
- We invoice in USD
Services & Facilities:
- Welcome drinks and cool towel
- Daytime Butler
- Housekeeping, gardeners, cooks and night security guards
- Private outdoor luxury Bath
- Mini safes
- Wi-Fi internet
- Satellite TV, DVD, CD player, HiFi stereo system
- Simple cooking services & groceries shopping services
- Spa & massage facilities
- DVD-, CD- and Ipod dock, Book Library
- Continental Breakfast at USD 7 per person
- In the Villa Massage and Spa
- Extra person USD 10 per night, exclusive breakfast
- Extra bed USD 40 per night, 12 years and older, inclusive breakfast
- Extra bed USD 30 per night, 5 - 11 years old, inclusive breakfast