A paradise villa under the sun: Villa Karang Nusa.Perched under the blazing eastern sun, this paradise villa is surrounded by terraced gardens and exquisite water features. This stunning holiday home sits atop a cliff above the beautiful shores of Pandawa Beach.
A short distance away from the airport and the bustle of Denpasar, this charming holiday villa offers unprecedented luxury and solitude within the arms of nature. Nearby, guests will find a scattering of entertainment by the beach, while the villa itself offers all features guests might crave.
Spacious and lavishly styled.Villa Karang Nusa is a beautiful three bedroom paradise villa under the sun. Each bedroom is lavishly fitted with high canopy beds with flowing white drapes, and have their own patios and equally luxurious bathrooms. Two bedrooms boast their own turquoise stone plunge pools right by the veranda, which offers a private relaxation spot for couples. Soaring thatched roofs make up the ceiling of the bedrooms, which offsets the sleekness with a rustic feel. Sunken bath tubs and rain showers in the en-suite bathrooms exude an atmosphere of spa-like luxury.
The villa has two lounges - a downstairs open-sided area furnished with plush sofas and vibrantly coloured cushions, and also an enclosed upstairs lounge with long sofas and a flat screen TV. A dining area is located adjacent to the downstairs lounge, featuring a sturdy wooden dining table which comfortably sits six people. Wooden ceilings create breaks of colours that complement the creamy hues of the villa’s walls and furniture. A fully equipped kitchen is tucked away at the corner of the villa, where guests can cook up their own meals or request the villa’s chef to prepare a feast to be enjoyed under the moonlight. The villa also houses a private spa, and guests can arrange for a session of pampering through the villa’s staff.
A luxurious and sun drenched vacation in a paradise villa.Villa Karang Nusa features a sprawling manicured garden hemmed with tropical trees, including fragrant frangipanis that create dramatic silhouettes against the pool deck. The earthy toned pool beckons guests take a dip to retreat from the summer heat. Sun loungers with stylish umbrellas line the deck of the pool, where guests can unwind with their favourite drink. There is also a grass tennis court and putting turf shared between two other neighbouring villas on the compound.
Flexibility during your stay.The villa’s staff is always prepared to indulge guests during their stay at Villa Karang Nusa. From arranging massage sessions to inclusive butler and chef services, this holiday home is set on delivering to guests an experience of Bali that they will never forget.
Additionally, guests have the option of flexibility, as it is possible to rent this villa at a reduced rate with two instead of three bedrooms.
- Ideal for families and friends travelling together
- Spacious villa with sprawling terraced gardens and private pool
- Together with villa Villa Karang Putih and Villa Karang Dua very well suited for events.
Pricing 2016 - March 31 2017:
USD 550 (two bedrooms)
USD 750 (three bedrooms)
|Rest of the year (see below); min. 2 nights|
USD 725 (two bedrooms)
USD 825 (three bedrooms)
|July 1 - August 31 inclusive; min. 3 nights|
USD 800 (two bedrooms)
USD 900 (three bedrooms)
|Dec 20 - Jan 5 inclusive; min. 5 nights|
- All prices and non-inclusive services, facilities and (sur)charges are exclusive 15% service charge and government tax and exclusive PayPal - or bank fees
- We invoice in USD
Services & Facilities:
- Welcome drinks and cool towel
- Daily Breakfast
- Mineral Water
- Housekeeping, gardeners, butlers service, cooks and security (24h) guards
- 16m x 7m swimming pool and two 5m x 3m plunge pools
- Grass Tennis Court and Mini Golf (putting green) shared with Karang Nusa & Karang Puti
- Mountain bikes, subject to availability
- Mini safes
- Wi-Fi internet
- Bose stereo with IPod connection
- Satellite TV, DVD and CD Player
- Full bath amenities, bathrobe, hairdryer and slippers
- Gratuities, telephone, cars and drivers
- Extra persons, additional breakfasts
- Food and Beverage through priced menu