A beach side Bali dream villa: Villa Bendega Rato.Situated in the Canggu region and mere minutes away from Echo Beach, this Bali dream villa offers guests sand, surf and shelter that is uncontested. Despite its quiet location, Villa Bendega Rato offers easy access to the buzzing beach life and dining options are plentiful, and at your doorstep. The lively towns of Petitenget and Seminyak are easy to get to from this hidden paradise tucked away amidst an idyllic village.
Luxurious space that embraces nature.The name of the villa stems from the Balinese word for fisherman, “Bendega” and the Maori word for sunset “Rato”. The fusion of these two languages represents the New Zealand background of the villa’s owners, as well as pays homage to the sleepy fishing village in which the villa is located in, and Bali’s spectacular sunsets – which guests can take in while resting on sun loungers or the shaded relaxation bale upon the rooftop terrace of Villa Bendega Rato.
This sprawling, multi-level structure is both modern and traditionally designed to epitomize chic living concepts of today. The living area is adorned with an array of colours ranging from hues of grey, to represent the busy Echo Beach area, to the blues and whites of the sand, skies and sea, and pops of bright colours to embrace modern aesthetic concepts. The open sided living room allows the ocean breeze to waft into the villa during lazy summer days where guests can enjoy the tranquility of their surroundings.
Four uniquely designed bedrooms and optional extra master suite.The media room is equipped with up to date audio and video equipment that provides entertainment for all ages. In addition, the four beautiful bedrooms of Villa Bendega Rato are testament to its vastness and luxury. Each uniquely designed contemporary bedroom is embellished with rich wooden details and inviting canopy beds. All four bedrooms have an en-suite bathroom that is aimed to embody the atmosphere of a spa retreat within your own Bali dream villa by the beach.
A further optional and completely private and detached structure on the property is the extra master suite. This charming suite is partially encased in glass, while boasting its own personal plunge pool and sun deck complete with garden bale.
Lush tropical gardens overlook the central feature of the villa; the sprawling 90 m2 private swimming pool. At the foot of the pool is another relaxation bale as well as a vintage bar and table that can accommodate up to ten people. Here, guests can indulge in some local food by the poolside, prepared by the in-house chef.
A Bali dream villa close to the beach and much more.Villa Bendega Rato is strategically located by the beach and offers easy access to many destinations in the island. A team of friendly, English speaking staff are always around to lend a hand or arrange plans for guests. In addition, the neighbouring Villa Bendega Nui can be combined with Villa Bendega Rato and the private master suite to create an extensive eight bedroom complex for hosting events.
- Ideal for large families or groups;
- Perfect venue for hosting an event;
- Close to beach and entertainment venues;
- Can be combined with neighbouring villa for more space.
Pricing 2021, 2022 and 2023 (till 5 Jan), per night
| Discounts (inquire for discount 30+ nights and combinations) |
|Early Bird||Last Minute|| 10+ nights|
Min. 2 nights
Min. 3 nights
Min. 4 nights
Min. 5 nights
All Remaining Dates
26 Mar to 30 Mar
6 Apr to 11 Apr
30 Apr to 3 May
11 Jun to 24 Jun
29 Aug to 23 Oct
31 Mar to 5 Apr
25 Jun to 28 Aug
15 Dec to 25 Dec
26 Dec to
Booking more than 120
days prior to check-in
Booking less than 30
days prior to check-in
28 Jan to 6 Feb
2 Apr to 8 Apr
19 Apr to 23 Apr
29 Apr to 2 May
10 Jun to 23 Jun
28 Aug to 22 Oct
9 Apr to 18 Apr
24 Jun to 27 Aug
15 Dec to 25 Dec
26 Dec to
|US$ 580 (3br)
US$ 740 (4br)
- All prices and non-inclusive services, facilities and (sur)charges are exclusive 15.5% service charge and government tax and exclusive PayPal - or bank fees
- We invoice in USD
Services & Facilities:
- Welcome drinks and cool towel
- Housekeeping, butlers, gardener, chef, cooks and security (24h) guards
- Private swimming pool (18m x 5m)
- Media Room
- 2 Bicycles with Helmets (shared with Bendega Nui)
- Mini safes
- Computer, Wi-Fi internet
- 55" Satellite TV, Apple TV, CD, DVD, Sonos digital Music System
- DVD-, CD- and Book Library
- For Children: Baby Cot, High Chair, Booster Seat, Movies, Books, Games and Pool Toys
- A driver and seven-seater car available to villa guests for up to eight hours a day (excluding petrol, shared with Bendega Nui)
- Grocery bills plus 20% ++ surcharge
- Extra bed rate: adult: US$ 35 ++, child: US$ 25 ++
- 1 Car (excl. petrol) at special rate of 35 US$ ++